Hello

Dark Shark

Reaction score
:good: Hello :good:
In my tank i've got 10 cradinal tetras, 10 neon tetras, 1 red tailed black shark, a pair of rainbow gourami (m/f), two catfish(m/f), 5 platys, 5 silver tip tetras and 5 x-ray fish and the odd snail

the catfish are bristlenose plecos and the tanks about 4ft

no fish dead even the suicide squad survived

oo bristle's love them i had a pair that had a load of babies :wub: what are the other measurements for the tank as we deal with Gallons mainly on here so it will be useful for you to know, post the height, width and depth here and i can work it out for you, possibly in either inches or cms :D

wel according to my calculator your tank is 37.4 U.S. gallons, so i think your a bit over stocked, will work that out for you too :good:

All of the fish are still young and small
I'm getting a tank for my room smaller, the one 4 ft one is in the dining room and has the family fish the red tail is mine, the catfishare my mum's (i'm 13)

but its the adult sizes you have to stock by, a general guideline is 1 inch per gallon but a lot of members go 2 inch with good filteration and good maintainence

well i'm up to 72 inch excluding the red-tailed black shark, rainbow gourami and x-ray fish

but with you getting another tank it would probably be best to have a few fish out there instead of buying new ones :good:

i thought about that i was thinking i'd take the suicide squad of the first tank and then into mine
the suicde squad was the silver tips and x-ray fish

2ft or under
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just asked out a girl (by email) cuz my sister kept followin me

Most reactions

Back