Hello

shadowlake

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Gosh, it's been a long time since I've been on here. Actually, it's been so long that I forgot my log-in information. *snickers* Ah well. Anyway... I used to be really into fish. I had a ton of fish tanks in my room... I had a gorgeous 55 gallon with tropical fish, as well as some smaller tanks with my guppy breeding colonies, and some bettas here and there as well. Oh, and crabs, frogs, and shrimp, LOL. A few years back I moved several states away from where I had been living and I gave up all of my fish. My fiance (aka Wilderness Lofts) has somewhat sparked my interest in fish again. I only have a 5 gallon which he had a few fish in (and I got him to take out and put in his own tank today, LOL)... so I don't really have much to work with, but it's a start. Hopefully once I can get some spare money I can once again purchase a 55 gallon and go from there. I sure miss my old one...

Anyway, let's see, what is there to say about me? Well, I live in Arkansas. I'm 19 years old. I raise and show rabbits (Holland Lops), and I also have two Chinchillas, several birds (Cockatiels, Diamond Doves, Button Quail), and four dogs which live four hours away because I cannot have them where we are living. :( I'm working right now on locating a Duprasi breeder to hopefully get a pair. That, or a Short-tailed Opossum. I have a soft spot for exotic rodents... my African Dormouse recently died at 8 years old this past Winter, and so I am looking to somewhat 'replace' him.

I'm just rambling now, so I'll shut up. :p I look forward to being an active member of this forum again! :)

Hey everyone! Gosh, it's been a long time since I've been on here. Actually, it's been so long that I forgot my log-in information. *snickers* Ah well. Anyway... I used to be really into fish. I had a ton of fish tanks in my room... I had a gorgeous 55 gallon with tropical fish, as well as some smaller tanks with my guppy breeding colonies, and some bettas here and there as well. Oh, and crabs, frogs, and shrimp, LOL. A few years back I moved several states away from where I had been living and I gave up all of my fish. My fiance (aka Wilderness Lofts) has somewhat sparked my interest in fish again. I only have a 5 gallon which he had a few fish in (and I got him to take out and put in his own tank today, LOL)... so I don't really have much to work with, but it's a start. Hopefully once I can get some spare money I can once again purchase a 55 gallon and go from there. I sure miss my old one...

Anyway, let's see, what is there to say about me? Well, I live in Arkansas. I'm 19 years old. I raise and show rabbits (Holland Lops), and I also have two Chinchillas, several birds (Cockatiels, Diamond Doves, Button Quail), and four dogs which live four hours away because I cannot have them where we are living. :( I'm working right now on locating a Duprasi breeder to hopefully get a pair. That, or a Short-tailed Opossum. I have a soft spot for exotic rodents... my African Dormouse recently died at 8 years old this past Winter, and so I am looking to somewhat 'replace' him.

I'm just rambling now, so I'll shut up. :p I look forward to being an active member of this forum again! :)

Go away! :lol:

Naw... :wub: :good:

Most reactions

Back