Hello!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Elly

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting. My name is Elly and I've been browsing around the forums - they're fantastic, some of the most informative I've seen.

I've been keeping fish for about 5 years. I have:
- an 8 gallon coldwater tank with 3 goldfish in (my first ever tank, still going strong)
- an 8 gallon tropical tank currently containing 2 peppered cories and 1 bronze cory, hopefully with be adding a betta soon
- (my favourite!) a 12 gallon community tank containing 1 female guppy, 2 platys, 5 neon tetra, 2 clown loaches, 1 aquatic frog and 11 guppy fry (in a net breeder waiting to be moved to the cory tank when they're big enough not to get eaten)

Sorry for making you read all that :)

Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself before I start posting. My name is Elly and I've been browsing around the forums - they're fantastic, some of the most informative I've seen.

I've been keeping fish for about 5 years. I have:
- an 8 gallon coldwater tank with 3 goldfish in (my first ever tank, still going strong)
- an 8 gallon tropical tank currently containing 2 peppered cories and 1 bronze cory, hopefully with be adding a betta soon
- (my favourite!) a 12 gallon community tank containing 1 female guppy, 2 platys, 5 neon tetra, 2 clown loaches, 1 aquatic frog and 11 guppy fry (in a net breeder waiting to be moved to the cory tank when they're big enough not to get eaten)

Sorry for making you read all that :)
:) Hi Elly sounds like you have some interesting fish and your doing a great job with them :good: Welcome to the site :D Fishkeeping is so fun isn't it :) Keep up the good work with your fish and enjoy yourself :good:

Most reactions

Back