Reaction score
hello how is everyone today
here a list of fish i have han in the past
1 gold fish

2 two oscar both wot back to shop as they had a go at one and other

3 shovenose catfish

4 still get lungfish

5 a aruana but sady died

6 i electric fish did have two one eat by lungfish other died trying to eat a red piranha which try to eat the electric catfish

7 mus characin lungfish eat all is food for him

8 tinfoil barb love fish which come to a sady end

9 clannel catfish and the blue one to

10 redtailed catfisd

11 a walking catfish which died due to walking out of trank me not knowing to to late

12 and two other catfish which i can not rember name of but will look it up ask they eat the tinfioil

13 all gourrami wot on hol power cute lost it

14 a snakehaad he was the only one lungfish was ok with until i had to move fish tank into other room do mot know why
and many more that get not rember ......
:cool: :kewlpics: :flex: :thumbs:

please dont say you have all these in the same tank, what size is your tanks coz some of those fish grow massive.

You seem to have alot of fish that have died or eaten by others, do you not research your fish first to make sure they will be ok together?

technium said:
please dont say you have all these in the same tank, what size is your tanks coz some of those fish grow massive.

You seem to have alot of fish that have died or eaten by others, do you not research your fish first to make sure they will be ok together?
no u need to we my post again i said i here a list of fish i had in the past which mean a one time i had his fish i have now only get the lungfish left
:thumbs:

Crikey, that is quite a list, I guess you now know better about what not to keep together. :/

I'm guessing that English is not your first language, right? because that was really hard work to read too.

Could I gently direct you towards a dictionary? ;)

I'm guessing that English is not your first language, right? because that was really hard work to read too.

crikey thats a little mean SIR!!!
Well theres some...................interesting stuff on that list but i conat help thinking lung fish are a difficult fish to keep?

Man, these things could survive nuclear warfare! They'll eat just about anything when larger, including canned dogfood (not that I'd recomend trying that, though)!

Oddball said:
Crikey thats a little mean SIR!
Sorry, I was trying to be tactful. :/ Rather than wading in and moaning about the appaling and hard to read spelling and grammar, I gave Lungfish the benefit of the doubt and considered that maybe he was doing actually quite well with English if it's not his first language.

Forums are all about communication, and if you write stuff that's so hard to read that people switch off, then communication breaks down and its all pointless.

...........Back to the subject in hand...

What species of lungfish is that? sounds like a beast!

SirMinion said:
Oddball said:
Crikey thats a little mean SIR!
Sorry, I was trying to be tactful. :/ Rather than wading in and moaning about the appaling and hard to read spelling and grammar, I gave Lungfish the benefit of the doubt and considered that maybe he was doing actually quite well with English if it's not his first language.

Forums are all about communication, and if you write stuff that's so hard to read that people switch off, then communication breaks down and its all pointless.

...........Back to the subject in hand...

What species of lungfish is that? sounds like a beast!
English is my first language, i should can not spell right

Most reactions

Back