Hello From Los Angeles

doraemon213

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just stumbled upon this forum when I started my first tank with tons of problems (where else could I start? It's gotta be the emergency forum).

Thanks to many of you my tank has finally stabilized, even though only 1 fish left from the starting 7 (returned 2, 4 dead
unsure.png
 ). One important thing that I learned there -- Never trust the LFS staff 100%!! I just got to do my own research.

Anyway, sad things put aside, I have learned a lot in the past month or so since I started the tank, and I am planning to start over again PROPERLY this time with a slightly larger tank (20 gallon). Currently I am still researching every single thing I can possibly think of before I start. So I will be asking A LOT of questions and need more of your help. 
rolleyes.gif

Cheers!

Welcome.  You have learned the same lesson as many others here.  Look forward to seeing the thread about the 20. ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum, you will get to know the people very well on here and actually become friends with them over time. :D
I hope your new tank goes well and we are looking forward to hearing about it, keep us posted!
Also, I know it feels to have everything go wrong in your tank, as that happened to me too.
Anyway, I hope you have fun with your tank and enjoy keeping fish :)

Welcome to forum and hope things go well with your new 20gal tank!!!

Most reactions

Back