Hello from a newbie on this forum

Kaysfish

Reaction score
Hello All! Glad to be a part of this online community.
I have had a couple of fishtanks growing up but after almost two decades have setup a new 29 gallon community tank. Excited about getting back in the hobby. I really enjoy just sitting in my favorite chair right across the tank for a little peaceful downtime.

welcome to the forum. I have a comfy chair next to my tanks in the garage and I find myself just letting time drift away in there as I chill out watching them

This is me tank. First ever tank with live plants so still learning on the job

Attachments

• IMG_3635.jpeg
    IMG_3635.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 33
Very nice, and welcome. We are all learning on the job, and that's probably all we will be doing until we move to the next life, if there is one :D

The two fish on the left are beautiful, what are they? And is the middle neon deformed, or is that just the camera playing playing tricks? (no offence!)

Very nice, and welcome. We are all learning on the job, and that's probably all we will be doing until we move to the next life, if there is one :D

The two fish on the left are beautiful, what are they? And is the middle neon deformed, or is that just the camera playing playing tricks? (no offence!)
The left two fishes are long fin platy male and female. And the neon is fine (touchwood) just not photogenic apparently 🙃

Welcome aboard and yes, watching those fish can be very relaxing... :hi:

Most reactions

Back