Hello All

dertz8

Reaction score
Hi All, Im new to the forum but have been reading the last two days. I have to say what I admire most about this community is nobody puts anybody down regardless of how simple to how complex their set up is. I have been out of fish keeping for a few years but recently got back into it with a fluval edge and now have gotten the bug and looking for a larger set up.
Look forward to talking to you all!

Hi :hi: to the forum it is a really good place to discus fish :D

What sort of fish are you keeping at the min in your edge?
What are you planning on getting?

Lloyd

Hi :hi: to the forum it is a really good place to discus fish :D

What sort of fish are you keeping at the min in your edge?
What are you planning on getting?

Lloyd

Currently have five neon tetras swimming around as they are the first little guys to inhabit the aquarium, I also have live plants which is a first for me. I know I have a mini sword, cryptocoryne in there and another plant i'm not quite sure of. I'll try and get some pics up soon. It is a sand substrate base with alittle bit of #2 gravel scattered about.

Thanks for the welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hello welcome!! I second the friendly comment!!! Great site and great members! Always here to give advise when required how simple to complicated it is !

Hi All, Im new to the forum but have been reading the last two days. I have to say what I admire most about this community is nobody puts anybody down regardless of how simple to how complex their set up is. I have been out of fish keeping for a few years but recently got back into it with a fluval edge and now have gotten the bug and looking for a larger set up.
Look forward to talking to you all!

:hi:

welcome to the forum

Its a great place to discuss fish and share advice

what else do you plan t okeep with the neons?

Simon :good:

Most reactions

Back