Hello All

getsmurfed

Reaction score
Just here to make my first post before i start. Hello all, my name is Joe I have been into aquatics for many years i currently have both FW and Marine tanks. I have a Bachelors in Wildlife Conservation in Biology from MSU. I work for the Department of Conservation in Fisheries Management and hope to get some good ideas from this forum and maybe even share some knowledge.

Welcome Joe, good to have a fellow with your background aboard. :hi: Where in the world are you? you need to fill in your location in your profile, it just makes things easier.

Hello Joe, :hi:
Welcome to TFF
What astounding credientials. I can see you being a great asset to the forum.
Regards
BigC

Just here to make my first post before i start. Hello all, my name is Joe I have been into aquatics for many years i currently have both FW and Marine tanks. I have a Bachelors in Wildlife Conservation in Biology from MSU. I work for the Department of Conservation in Fisheries Management and hope to get some good ideas from this forum and maybe even share some knowledge.
Joe! Glad you made it aboard and finally decided to join you bum :lol:

This forum could always use a guy like you here, be sure to post some of your pics from the surveys you do for the public aquariums.

Drew

Ive updated a few things Thanks for reminding me. My buddy Drew here showed me this forum so any complaints can be directed to him hahaha.

Most reactions

Back