heeeeeeeeeeeres bonnie

lady_tanksalot

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ususally in a state of shock aka derbyshire uk
just wanted to share a photo of my dog bonnie. She hates having her photo taken and gets very nervous when i get the camera out, if i ever point it in her direction she scarpers. so the other day Arfie took on on his camera phone, not the best photo of her but at least now i have one.

I got her from a rescue centre three years ago, she was very nervous and scared to death of men, especialy men with walking sticks. she was only about ten months old and settled in really well. then six weeks later she surprised us all with a litter of six very large pups. (dad may have been a rotti - no wonder someone abandoned her)

well shes been 'done' now and is the surrogate mum to our rather brain dead cocker spaniel chester and a whole host of cats.

she'e great and we love her to bits (even if she is getting a little broad around the middrif - it happens to the best of us ;)

bonnie2.jpg

bonnie.jpg

She's adorable and the pics are great for a camera phone too. Better than my digital camera TBH!!

You must be very proud of her.

I love that last picture. I want to nominate it for POTM but I am going to wait till the first week in August. it is so pretty..

I'll second that... it's beautiful!! I love her big eyes!

She's such a cuties tanks! I'm glad she has someone loving to take of her now :) She definitely couldn't have picked a better mom ;)

Most reactions

Back