Have You Bought From Here?

I believe if you take a look around the plant forum, people have used them ok, just be sure that the plants you receive are aquatic plants. Maybe go ask around down there Lucy :D

I have looked at this site and am interested but wary with all of the sites that have gone into liquidation recently! Let me know how you find them if you decide to go for it

Laura

I have just been on this site and everything is very cheap. Im tempted but wary after ive had afew orders that did not arrive from other sites!

Try looking on ebay, I can recommend buying from DP Fishways :good:

Try looking on ebay, I can recommend buying from DP Fishways :good:

Im always tempted by from ebay... but cant get my paypal to work without it making buyers wait weeks for authorisation, its very annoying :grr:

Anyway back to the topic, i have bought java moss from ebay but am also still waiting for it :lol:

jess, if you live in uk or europe i cannot recommend this seller on ebay more - last trading post.
he is one of the nicest guys you could deal with, his plants are 100% aquatic, healthy ect and you can even customise your order a bit! if theres something special you want mike goes out of his way to sort it for you!! he does a great starter plant pack (25 plant+) for about £3,99? they are fabulous. i got two lots and they fill the back of my 6 foot tank!
hopefully this link will work :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...%3A1|240%3A1318

have a look through his listings, fantastic!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Im always tempted by from ebay... but cant get my paypal to work without it making buyers wait weeks for authorisation, its very annoying

You may be better to validate your bank account with them, they will credit your account with some small change, you then finish the validation process off by entering the amount they credited.
You can then make instant payments.

Has anyone bought from here? If so how was it?

It seems to good to be true, 50 plants for £6.00!

Lucy Thanks

I have bought from them but a couple of yrs ago, I bought individual plants aswell. Sometimes they just need to make room for more plants and will sell off odd ones in bundles for cheap.

i have used plantsalive before and found them to bee fine altho i have never had a bundle only ever individual plants . i havent dealt with last trading post for plants but i have used them for redmoor root wood found them to be very good

jess, if you live in uk or europe i cannot recommend this seller on ebay more - last trading post.
he is one of the nicest guys you could deal with, his plants are 100% aquatic, healthy ect and you can even customise your order a bit! if theres something special you want mike goes out of his way to sort it for you!! he does a great starter plant pack (25 plant+) for about £3,99? they are fabulous. i got two lots and they fill the back of my 6 foot tank!
hopefully this link will work :)

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...%3A1|240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...%3A1|240%3A1318</a>

have a look through his listings, fantastic!
Okay i'll get them does he do packs of 50 or 100 to fill up my 5 footer? I think i'll email him asking for lots of vallis, crypts, anubias and mosses in their lol :) Sounds great! :shout:

EDIT: The other one that I linked does more of the plants I want....

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back