The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AquaPit

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

Are Hasborus Cory a shy species?

I just bought 6 of them and only saw 2 or 1 swimming around.. Where are the rest??

Mine's a 17Gal Tank with Neon Tetras and 2 Guppies..

Here is the set-up of my tank:
[The Betta have moved to a New Home :) ]

20140112_084813-1.jpg

hmm.. its been a week now..

and when I did my water change this morning, I only saw one! Hope they didnt dig too deep of a hole and accidentally bury themselves in!

and... they dont even come out to eat!

Now im panicking!

Every morning and afternoon I make sure that I can count all my fish in the tank and don't leave until I have seen them all or realised that some have died. I do this at feeding time as that's when the fish come out most from Tom

Seal36 said:
Every morning and afternoon I make sure that I can count all my fish in the tank and don't leave until I have seen them all or realised that some have died. I do this at feeding time as that's when the fish come out most from Tom
haizz.. i tink i lost the rest... i only saw two feeding.. :(

anw, is playsand the best sand there is?

my LFS sells sand that is quite the rough ones..

They will get used to it and start schooling around.

That's not good if after 15 minutes I can't see some of my fish I usually stick my hand in behind places where I can't see but usually I can find them all without doing that. I wonder what happened to them, what other fish do you have in the tank. I have 11 panda Cory's and will get another one and make it 12. I think most people get playsand as it's cheap and it's safe for the fish from Tom

14 neons, 2 Male Guppy and 6 HasborusCory

Most reactions

Back