Has Anybody Used Warehouse Aquatics

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
has anybody used these im hoping they are not 1 of the many guises of the livingseas.

if its for your filter mark use charter house aquatics, next day delivery if you order before two, and they have special offers on media sets as im after a 2078E with media, email them and ask about offers such as buying a filter and media together and getting discount ;) , i got a koralia with some other stuff for a discount price off their site

cheers i will give them a look

1 of the highest prices ive seen on any site for the filter im after truck

i have emailed charterhouse to see if they will price match .

I bought a few bits and bobs from them, air pump, airstones, background etc... Arrived 2 days after I ordered it.

I've used them with no problems but have to agree with truck about Chartehouse Aquatics. Impeccable service I've had from them time and time again with next day delivery in all my purchases where in stock :D If items weren't in stock they informed me asap :D

ive brought a nano tank from them every where else with stand near 200 if not more they had the brand new one with a stand for 130 so obvious choice

thats who im going to use as ive had 4 replys all positive and they are 50 quid cheaper than charterhouse . cheers people

Most reactions

Back