Hahaha, I Just Got Two Free Bettas!

Elise

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So yesterday I came home and saw a box for one of my one gallons and an empty walmart cup. As I started to rant about when my parents try to get stuff from out behind where I store my betta stuff that they have to put it back...then I notice the movement in the cup. And my dad, all smiles, brags that he bought me a betta! :hyper: Yes! He said he was lonely since he was one of the last ones there. :fun: Yay, new betta!!! He's a VT that's kinda pearly bluish and his tail is SUPER long! He's a hefty boy. Dad named him Earnie. Not my first choice, but it's kinda grown on me.

So today I hear my boyfriend opening the door saying it's the betta-delivery man and I'm thinking, I haven't ordered any bettas lately. And my dad turns the corner holding another betta!!! :hyper: :fun: :hyper: Sweet!!! His name, apropriately, is Bert. He's kinda chunky and is something of a butterfly VT. Quite the cutie! I'll get some piccys up and running ASAP!

:wub: :wub:

ps. This now brings me to 14 bettas! :look:

awwww that is so cute!!! I remember christmas eve when mum and my sister returned from shopping and she asked me to close my eyes. She had bought me the most gorgeous betta! I had just lost 2 of my bettas :( One of 2 years and the other of 8 months. But we sat down and named him Shashimi! Kinda silly name seeing as it's a type of sushi :lol:

But congratulations... Earnie and Bert will now fight as fishes as well as on Seasame Street!

Yah, it was awesome! Here they are: Ernie then Bert!

Attachments

• Bert_Ernie1.JPG
    Bert_Ernie1.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Bert_Ernie2.JPG
    Bert_Ernie2.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 29
:lol: :lol: This is a 2 year old thread guys

:lol: :lol: Tipsy Tibby
cheers_6.gif

The OP hasn't been online here since March07!!!!!

Wha? Where the hell did it pop up from? LOL!!! That'll teach me to drink wine whilst surfing....:p
lol. i still haven't learned my lesson. god knows what i've posted while enjoying a bit too much wine :p

no worries for the bump. it happens..... try not to do it again :p

Most reactions

Back