h&s skimmer

jimdogg187

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i'm gonna uprade my fo skimmer to either a euroreef, grotech, deltec or h&s. i like the h&s because it doesn't have to go in the sump. if i buy an in sump skimmer, i will need to buy new pumps too that are capable of running outside the sump. so doea anyone know about these products, or is it just a matter ofn prefference? on reef central, the majority of people seem to preffer the h&s because it is easier to adjust. none of my lfs sell any german skimmers, only euroreef. i also hear that the recirculating models are more efficiant. jim

I believe the H&S are very, very expensive and hard to find. On RC there is a HUGE Euro-Reef club (search on Euro-Reef Club in all forums and you will find a huge thread). I love mine! If there is an easier skimmer to adjust, I am baffled by how anything could possibly be easier.

You got a 6-2 on a 55G?!? Man. Envious. I only have a 5-2 on my 75...

Where did you find the RS for sale??

actually the 6-2 is on my 125 gallon. it's a little undesized according to the euro-reef website, but i'm gonna upgrade it to the sedra 3500 pump. euro-reef said that after the upgrade, the skimmer will be just fine for my tank size. all my lfs are now stocking only the rs models. they told me that the rs stands for retail store and now the cs stands for computer store. thanks again for the recommendation. i'm really happy with the results.

Most reactions

Back