Guppy thread

Dhiv

Reaction score
I would like to know is anything different with my guppy. Not sure that she is pregnant I am attaching old and new pics please help to get some clarity and do some arrangements
f0dfa311-ac45-4568-adbc-eff678ce3d4d.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpeg
    IMG_6268.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6261.jpeg
    IMG_6261.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 19
She is definitely carrying more weight than a fish that isn't gravid (pregnant). What are your main concerns?
She looks healthy enough.

If she stops eating, does a stringy white poop or gets really fat overnight, then it's time to worry. But if she's eating normally, breathing normally and does normal poop, she's fine.

Even with this shape, it's hard to give a proper estimate about the due time. Not all females will get large close to due time. And not all females will square off when almost due.

I thought it was pregnant and suddenly it look like flat stomach . Fully confused . Is it matured enough to breed?

Attachments

• IMG_6271.jpeg
    IMG_6271.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 9
I thought it was pregnant and suddenly it look like flat stomach . Fully confused . Is it matured enough to breed?
When a pregnant female eats, the belly can look bigger and may give the impression that she's further in pregnancy than she actually is. I'm not sure what kind of stuff is on the bottom but if she has dropped fry, fry can hide in there... Have you already checked that?

When a pregnant female eats, the belly can look bigger and may give the impression that she's further in pregnancy than she actually is. I'm not sure what kind of stuff is on the bottom but if she has dropped fry, fry can hide in there... Have you already checked that?
Yeah I checked that too .no luck

Any poop ? Tendency to swim sideways or to roll over ?

Most reactions

Back