Guppy Problem!!

tossitup

Reaction score
i had three male gupppies and two pregnant females who are now not pregnant b/c they had their babies. But anyways the water is good and all that but the problem is that these small holes appeared in one of my guppies sides. :crazy: He died later that day and then i noticed all of my guppies except the babies have opened wounds as well. Is looks like the guppies are exploding out of their butts. Since that time i have started a medication that gets rid of parasites and heals open wounds. now i only have one female and one male. their wounds have gotten smaller but will not go away. Well getting to the point....

I have heared that guppies can be glutons and will eat until their stomachs rupture. :X Is this true? i think i can fix the problem i was just wondering if its the guppies or something hurting the guppies.

unless ur feeding ur fish too much thats not the case, im not positive on wat it is but keep treating it and add a teaspoon of salt per 10g's

gl, hope it works out.

Keep us up on how their doing, and if u have found the problem. I have alot of guppys, tho I have not had that to happen, maybe if u find out something that could help if it does...sorry about ur loss

Most reactions

Back