Growth Rate

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
ok we got 7 guppy fry earlier, there in a seperate 4 gal tank bieng fed on crushed brineshrimp just curious how quik theyll grow?
:unsure: ....

*taps fingers and waits for 5teady too arrive...*

Mix thier food up a bit, crushed flake, crushed protien food, crushed pellets, frozen foods (use a cheese grater to make it fine while frozen)

The guppies should get from say (---) to (--------------) in about 3 weeks ish.

when do they reach sexual maturity 5teady? and mollies? cheers

There is a dispute over this with many members, but it usually takes 4 weeks for the gonopodium to fully develop on the male and it becomes sexually active right away..

Females around 4-12 weeks but the first lot of fry will either not survive or not even produce properly, first few drops they only drop a couple.

ta 5teady :)
got some pics for you too look at in a bit ill post them in a few got 2 females almost square, id say a week maybe less but just too be sure i need you too look :)

got some pics for you too look at in a bit ill post them in a few got 2 females almost square, id say a week maybe less but just too be sure i need you too look :)

I have got to go out in 5 mins, but il be back in a hour, and il be happy to give ya my opinion on them :)

I have got to go out in 5 mins, but il be back in a hour, and il be happy to give ya my opinion on them :)

ok no trouble ive posted pics :)

Most reactions

Back