Green Spotted Puffers

G-skrilla

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I saw some green spotted puffers at walmart today. I love them there really cute. But I heard they are tenacious. I have an established tank and want one. The lady told me all I have to do is add some aquarium salt every so often. Is that true. Give me the low down on these green spotted puffer fish.

The lady told me all I have to do is add some aquarium salt every so often. Is that true.
GSP need full brackish conditions and adults may do even better in marine. They are aggressive and ideally need a species only tank. Maybe you should post this in the Brackish section to find out more about these. :unsure:

The lady told me all I have to do is add some aquarium salt every so often. Is that true.
GSP need full brackish conditions and adults may do even better in marine. They are aggressive and ideally need a species only tank. Maybe you should post this in the Brackish section to find out more about these. :unsure:

Agree with this my mates mum has 2 in a wee species tank in brackish water, they get on fine and are amazing to watch, I'm unsure on how they'd cope in a communal tank though.

Dan

Most reactions

Back