Got My Betta

JJbetta

Reaction score
Woohooo got my betta today. I think he loves his new home as he is exploring and looks quite happy. He's had a look at the gold apple snail he is in with and seemed ok with it.

Wasn't expecting the snail to be so cute, she is huge when she comes out of her shell. :nod:

Hope they both settle in ok.

I will try and upload a piccy. He looks a bit thin but hopefully in a few days he will perk up.

my piccy didn't work, will try again.

Attachments

• JJ betta.jpg
    JJ betta.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 34
They look lovely :blush: I didn't realise golden apple snails were so yello, nice and bright B-) What sized tank have you got there?

Beautiful Betta and snail. This picture is gorgeaus, all those colours and clear lines. Very, very nice!!!! :hyper:

Beautiful Betta and snail. This picture is gorgeaus, all those colours and clear lines. Very, very nice!!!! :hyper:

Thank you both. My tank is only small, just big enough for a betta and a snail.

I don't think my leaves are going to last long :hyper:

Attachments

• honey the snail.jpg
    honey the snail.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 33
another piccy

Attachments

• JJ.jpg
    JJ.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 33
Oh oh, lol! :eek:
You could try placing some blanched zucchini in your tank. I stick the zucchini on a camping fork (stays with my tank supplies) so it will stay at the bottom of the tank. Also some algea wafers would help keep her from snacking on your plant. If she can't find any algae to graze on in your tank she will look for an alternative...."oh look, a plant" lol! :yahoo:

Most reactions

Back