Good News !

LJEV

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice identifying the problem with my Fighter Fredddy ( I know its a weak name for a fighter but my 4 year old picked it as its his fish) after a night in the breeding tank hes looking like his old self, still not feeding that well but i`m confident he will when he gets his own tank later today :rolleyes: If it wasn`t for the comments on here i would have probably put some antibiotics into the tank that would have done nothing for the fish but stress them out. So myself and Freddy thank you all :good:
Attached a pic from this morning.

Attachments

• fighter 2.jpg
    fighter 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
Glad to see it's all working out for Freddy :good:

James.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice identifying the problem with my Fighter Fredddy ( I know its a weak name for a fighter but my 4 year old picked it as its his fish) after a night in the breeding tank hes looking like his old self, still not feeding that well but i`m confident he will when he gets his own tank later today :rolleyes: If it wasn`t for the comments on here i would have probably put some antibiotics into the tank that would have done nothing for the fish but stress them out. So myself and Freddy thank you all :good:
Attached a pic from this morning.
Good :D
hope he has a nice time in his new home :)

Aww glad he is doing ok. He is a very pretty boy.

There is no harm in a "weak" name for a fighter lol - mine also has a "weak" name but I don't think he minds really lol.

Most reactions

Back