Good Deal ? Or Not ?

Acipenser

Reaction score
The lfs has a 55 gallon marine land tank on sale, the dimensions are 48"x13"x20.5"'s.
It includes a penguin 330 dual bio wheel filter, canopy with twin flouresent lights, bunch of different items like fish food, extra filters and water conditioner .

Does not include substrate or stand, seams like a decent price this is in canadian dollars .

The lfs has a 55 gallon marine land tank on sale, the dimensions are 48"x13"x20.5"'s.
It includes a penguin 330 dual bio wheel filter, canopy with twin flouresent lights, bunch of different items like fish food, extra filters and water conditioner .

Does not include substrate or stand, seams like a decent price this is in canadian dollars .

Sounds like a stellar deal to me!!!

I got my tank for $28, filter for $19, and the hood for $80!!! Then I needed water conditioner ($8), and food ($5), and additional filter medias ($10)... LOL

All that for a 20 gallon tank. So total about $150. To make that into $ per gallon, I get $7.50/G.

You are paying $5.27 a gallon, and don't have to think about what to get, other than gravel/sand, and plants... which of course is not too expensive considering how much you just spent on the tank! :p lol

(and yes, I am Canadian too, so all prices are Canadian!) :D

im canadian aswell:D and yea a decent deal for sure.. getting the cheapest 55 gallon tank from walmart, which includes relatively crappy equipment, and not much else, is around the same as that last i checked, i believe.. so you definitely got a deal! good job:p

My 55G was 108.00 for the tank/hood. another 75 for the stand. 30 for filter, 30 for heater, and another 40 some odd for fish, food, and a few pieces of bogwood. So lets see, I paid for this set-up (when first bought) roughly $290.00. Which is about what your paying, but I also had the stand in there, one of the cheap metal ones though, not a wood stand. Either way, prob a good deal.

Mine is a reeftank now... and dont ask how much that has cost me.... I think by picking out 3 or 4 corals I have, I could top this starting price for the 55G

Ox :good:

Most reactions

Back