Gonna Sound Stupid

Fishfan4lyfe

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I Think This Sounds Really Stupid But Would Rather Ask Than Waste Money.

Currently I have a air stone in my tank. I want to buy a ornament that will produce the bubbles instead. Do you just take off the air stone and connect the wire to the ornament? Is there any way to make the wire not visable or a bit more attractive than a wire hanging in the wire? Thanks

I Think This Sounds Really Stupid But Would Rather Ask Than Waste Money.

Currently I have a air stone in my tank. I want to buy a ornament that will produce the bubbles instead. Do you just take off the air stone and connect the wire to the ornament? Is there any way to make the wire not visable or a bit more attractive than a wire hanging in the wire? Thanks

yes all you do is connect the existing airline to the new ornament,
you could hide the airline with plants, other that that I don't know, if it isn't a clear tubing buy one instead of the naff blue or green ones that come standard

the wire? do you mean the air tube you can get different colour airline clear/blue/green/black ive seen they con camouflage quite well agianst a simular background or cover it with a tall plant in the corner of the tank like vallis or something and bury the airline to the ornament and yes it is as simple as pulling off the airstone and pushing the airline on the ornament

Thanks Everybody for your quick replys

I didnt want to buy the ornament and then it not work etc.

I havent seen the diffrent collour air tubes so will have a look around

Thanks Again

Most reactions

Back