Gonna Set-up Small Tank....

CAC

Formerly: Catfish Are Cool
Reaction score
Ive seen a couple of saccond hand, 24x12x15" full set-ups for sale, at a good price. Im thinking:
Set-up one with some guppies and halfbeaks and a plec or two
Set-up the other with a chana chana or two...

That way, i got some live foods (i.e the guppie fry) for the chana chana and the fish thatll be in my larger tank, and ive got some cool new fish :D

One of the tanks "comes with an 8" catfish" so im kinda unsure about that, so ill ring em. Probably a common plec, anything else it could be? Ill ring em to try get a description...

Anyway, thats the plan.

Mikey

Do you know for sure that guppies and halfbeaks mix? I have no idea, never having kept halfbeaks, but if they are at all nippy, it could cause problems.

You'd have to go for one of the smallest plecs- a clown or a pitbull or something.

Im not sure, but thyre arround the same size and both arent overly aggressive, so they should be fine.

The guy with the tank has sold it now :( so im going to have to wait to see if any others come up. Theres usually a couple of small ones each week.

Mikey

don't get a common pleco .. get clown or bristlenose pleco they stay nice and small

I know, i dont want one, but the tank that came with the mystery 8" catfish (that COULD have been a common) has been sold anyways...
Im gonna try and get another.

Mikey

Most reactions

Back