Goldfish Pics - Image Heavy Thread

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Snapped a few pics of my goldies, figured i'd share.

Ryukin

Pearlscale

Ryukin, Pearlscale & Red-capped Oranda

Ryukin

Red-capped Oranda & Ryukin

Ryukins, Red-capped Oranda & Pearlscale

more...............

Ryukins

Ryukin

Pearlscale

Ryukins & Pearlscale

Ryukins, Red-capped Oranda & Pearlscale

They are very cute! :D  I heard some goldfish like to be pet... are yours that way? 

What size tank do you have an how many fish do you have in your tank ? Just wondering as I would like a Goldie tank but at the minute I'm obsessed with tropicals ha ha

I dont touch my goldies unless i have to, touching can damage their slime coat :)

The tank is 75gal, currently there are 4 goldfish in there (1 will be moving back to its tank soon)

Once fully stocked there will be 6-7 goldies in residence :)

Alasse, gorgeous fish!

Mind getting me a large tank and sending some fish over :p I love goldies

Thanks guys :)

I never used to like goldies much, but after buying some fancies i'm now hooked. They are just such characters, love em to bits

I have a few large tanks, but yeah, i need em lol, i'm think there may be one more tank of goldies coming up in the future :)

I love that third pick.  The red capped little guy looks very displeased with the pearlscale!  I love pearl scale goldfish, they look like they swallowed a golfball :)

I've never done gold fish. Beautiful creatures! You obviously take really great care of them!

Thanks guys....love these guys, i sit and have a chat to em a few times a day lol

Oh they are gorgeous! Amazing photos too! Do you have any of your whole tank setup?

Lovely goldfish! This is really strange but I dreamed a set up a tank with a fancy goldfish last night - never thought of it before lol - I think it must be your pics that inspired the dream!
smile.png

Novembro said:
Oh they are gorgeous! Amazing photos too! Do you have any of your whole tank setup?
Thank you :)

daizeUK said:
Lovely goldfish! This is really strange but I dreamed a set up a tank with a fancy goldfish last night - never thought of it before lol - I think it must be your pics that inspired the dream!
smile.png
You know you want some lol

Ch4rlie said:
These are great pics.

Lovely.
Thanks Ch4rlie :)

Still drool at the sight of your layouts. Beautiful happy goldies too. 

Most reactions

Back