Going On Holiday End Of The Year

sangah10

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ive already booked for a 3 week holiday at the end of the year. I'm planning to set up my 33G community tank very soon but my dad said whos gonna feed it and change the water?

So basically what im asking is:
How long can fish last without a water change?
If i get an autofeeder, can i just feed them once every 2 days to prevent over feeding.
+ will add more if i think of any lol

thanks guys

Stock the tank lightly until you return, with adult fish that are well fed. Well fed adult fish in an understocked tank will be OK with 3 weeks alone, I've done it before.

Hmm, what if i added like 4 corys and a guppy or two in the 33G with some plants, will that be okay ? the corys would be straight from the lfs, same with the guppies

Bit of advise, if you get someone to watch after them make sure you really trust them. When I talked to my mother about getting a fish tank she told me a story about how she got some family member to watch after he fish of about 2-3 years and when she came back they were dead, the guy had drunk all of their beer and pissed in their beds,

Bit of advise, if you get someone to watch after them make sure you really trust them. When I talked to my mother about getting a fish tank she told me a story about how she got some family member to watch after he fish of about 2-3 years and when she came back they were dead, the guy had drunk all of their beer and pissed in their beds,

Most reactions

Back