Glass Diffusers - Yes Again!

Themuleous

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ill keep this simple,

i) Do you need a seperate bubble counter to be able measure the CO2 rate?

Cheers

Sam

depends on your glass diffuser :) some have built in bubble counters, some dont, some can become bubble counters when water seeps into the glass diffuser hehe..

i agree ^^^^^ mines has what seems to be a built in bubble counter because i can clearly see and count if necessary the bubbles passing thru the spiral.im not sure if thats what its for or how accurate but there are bubbles..

if you look at the one with the spiral it states it can double as a bubble counter and the one you have in your link mentions nothing about a bubble counter but i have no experience with the one with no spiral..if you follow your link then look down to the bottom youll see the one with the spiral and you can read up on it acting as a bubble counter..

I think you might need the separate bubble counter (if you go for the little one and not the spiral one) - perhaps check with Richard at Aquaessentials. He was very helpful when I asked him for advice !

Phew! Richard was just about to post my order, have added a bubble counter to my order.

Sam

WoW - I just have to say Richard from Aquaessentials is super quick ! :blink: I placed an order late yesterday afternoon (for a glass diffuser :hey: ) and this morning I have it already !! :D

WoW - I just have to say Richard from Aquaessentials is super quick ! :blink: I placed an order late yesterday afternoon (for a glass diffuser :hey: ) and this morning I have it already !! :D

I would have to agree! Mine arrived this morning too! And even after I was a bit of a pain changing the order!

Sam

EDIT - which diffuser did you get? I got the mini one, its really cute! Will fit into my mini tank theme really well.

I got the spiral one ;) as it's for my 19US gallon tank.

Yes, the little one should be perfect for your tank :)

Most reactions

Back