Glass Cats

cursedblad3

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What would you say is the best sized tank for 5 glass cats. I have a 55L tank, and was told that'd be perfect.

I was wandering about these. Saw them at my LFS as new stock yesterday, really really nice fish.

yeah they are,but i read on a website somewhere that they need a tank of about 100L - 110L but i figured that'd be a tad excessive seeing as they grow to about 5inches man in captivity....i do really want them though....they are soooo cool

yeah they are,but i read on a website somewhere that they need a tank of about 100L - 110L but i figured that'd be a tad excessive seeing as they grow to about 5inches man in captivity....i do really want them though....they are soooo cool

Yer, my LFS said 4-5 inch because i was considering getting some lol, but i don't have the room :(

If you get some post pics please!

yeah, well i live near a fish store called swallows, and apparently its one of the best fish stores in the country, its got over 600 tropical speices, so im going to go there soon and ask their advice, ill tell you what they say, and if i get some ill post my pics.

which of the 5 commonly sold species are you asking about?

Most reactions

Back