Give Me Some Ideas...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

scott67892002

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
...Please ;)

hi been a long time since i posted here. my tanks are boring me and i need some insperation heres how they look at the moment!

heres the first one
tank_2.jpg

and the second

3.jpg

very gratefull for any ideas!

i see what you mean (without being rude ofcourse)
try a black background this enhances all the colours in your tank, your wood looks great, take some of the moss from one tank and attach it to the other tank piece of wood.
you defo need some tall tanks to go in with the angels,this should be good as you got deep substrate in there, you can get some really easy to grow ones that look great arfter about a month or so afew large rocks would do justice, try this with fast growing plants and hey presto all will be sorted. add some tank plant fertilizer to speed up growth of the plants

the second pic is a juwel 180 so is fairly deep, the lighting is standard but no mater how hard i try java mos will not grow in it even near the surface. the stuf grows like crazy in the other tank as you can see!

i have thought about rocks but the only ones i have at the moment are fist sized pebbles.

thanks for the reply :good:

I would put something like vallis along the back of the angel tank, in amongst the roots, keep it simple with only a few plant types, maybe a load of anubias in there aswell?

Not sure on the top tank, part of me suggests ditching or altering the wood, it really cuts the tank up into triangles which for some reason doesn't work for me.

Most reactions

Back