Getting Out Of The Salty Section.............

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know us salties dont get out of the salty section much, but would be good to see some posts in the Pet section and there is an interesting post in the Suggestions forum at the moment:

Roasting the Mods

Go take a look see............

Seffie x

Hey guys, I know us salties dont get out of the salty section much, but would be good to see some posts in the Pet section and there is an interesting post in the Suggestions forum at the moment:

Roasting the Mods

Go take a look see............

Seffie x

Not happy with you Seffie..........I went to the Pets section as suggested by you and was forced to look at a picture of some bog eyed, dozy looking little Pekinese rat and some out of focus pictures of a lizard. :lol:

Not happy with you Seffie..........I went to the Pets section as suggested by you and was forced to look at a picture of some bog eyed, dozy looking little Pekinese rat and some out of focus pictures of a lizard. :lol:

:rofl:

Seffie x

Speaking of roasting mods, where has that thread gone? :crazy:

Oh now that's a proper dog. Dogs should either be
- capable of catching a rabbit
- taller than your knee
- a mixed breed (Heinz 57)

I can just about stand Jack Russels because they're great ratters.
I prefer my dogs big though really, heres my baby
Jazz001a.jpg

GSD sadly 12 years old now, doddery and deaf, but such a beautiful natured creature a fabulous advert for people who are afraid of them.

Bless! Ive had dogs all my life, my parents used to show at crufts and breed pedigree dogs! My grandad always had Alsations, we have golden and flatcoat retriever.
My girl is a Flatcoat x Collie. Lovey temperment, so friendly :D

Most reactions

Back