General talk.

Or you could start a group convos with multiple people

What's on your mind buddy? There's enough of us on here to give you a reasonable chance of success, so what's going on?

I think the OP was looking for chat to help them deal with the stresses in life that we are currently dealing (or trying to deal) with.

A lot of people are having a hard time coping with the isolation and stress associated with lock down due to covid19.

I'm fortunate because I have lived with depression and isolation most of my life. I'm also nuts so have plenty of voices in my head to talk to. This gives me an advantage in a world without people or social contact. Most other people don't have that :/

I think the OP was looking for chat to help them deal with the stresses in life that we are currently dealing (or trying to deal) with.

A lot of people are having a hard time coping with the isolation and stress associated with lock down due to covid19.

I'm fortunate because I have lived with depression and isolation most of my life. I'm also nuts so have plenty of voices in my head to talk to. This gives me an advantage in a world without people or social contact. Most other people don't have that :/
Yep, kinda like me, i have Ocd in my entire life and im just 16, its the worse thing ever, you just need someone to talk to that understand you.

Most reactions

Back