Funky Coral

FishAddict99

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well I did it again, I bought ANOTHER betta. Since Blanca's unfortunate and untimely death, I've felt really sad about her passing. She was my one and only female. So today, I thought I'd stop at Petco and just LOOK. They had a butt-load of bettas, some were really sad looking. They had really tiny females, amidst a cluster of crowntail males. Then, I spotted her. She caught my eye immediately because she was irridescent purple. A closer look and she looked more like a runt, with black eyes, speckles on her body and inconsistent colors. I loved her! At just the right angle, her body shows pink, purple, white, light blue and red colors. I immediately decided to name her Coral. Her plastic "home" was filthy. It had remained dirty for so long that there was a film of bacteria firmly growing on the bottom of the container. As soon as I got her home, I thoroughly cleaned her container and placed her outside for some fresh air and some sun, it was a beautiful warm sunny day. I took plenty of pictures.

Oh and btw, she was labeled as a crowntail female. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce, Coral <3
IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

Most reactions

Back