Full Or Not Yet?

dobbygolem

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My tank currently I beleived is nicely stocked, with a little room spare so they don't ever feel crowded, but was wondering if i could add 1 or maybe two more fish in there. So here are my measurements, as i dont properly know the gallons. (I was told that this current stock list would be fine) - 5 foot (60") x 1 foot and a half (18") x 1 foot 3 inches (15").

The current fish list is: (Male : Female)

5 Zebra Danios (2:3?)

2 Bristlenose Catfish (1:1)

2 Bronze Corydora Catfish (1:1)

2 Julii Corydora Catfish OR 2 Trilliatus (SP?) OR 1 Julii 1 Trilliatus (1:1?) [Lol, Im totally not sure, and not even about their gender. :S

2 Albino Corydora Catfish (1:1?)

2 Angelfish (1:1?)

Thats it! :D As you can probably see, I have gone for a more catfishy approach! :lol:

What I was hoping to add, I don't really know, but I was thinking maybe another female bristlenose catfish, and maybe another male too? This is because I was inspired to get BN's because of a spawn diary and really want to breed them one day... And my first pair, Bumper and Ollie, got along really well... But Ollie managed to jump out of the water. Bumper has been depressed ever since :'( . He doesn't like any of the other fish going anywhere near him, and if they do, he chases them off. Especially the new Ollie. :( I would like to see if i can get a new female to spawn with him, and if that doesnt work, have another male ready. :D.

But back to the main question... :p Do I have space for anything else?

with a tank that size,a few more fish would be no problem :nod: :nod: :nod:

How much is a few more? And the tank should really be 2', but there is a square ledge going around near the top, where I put the light. So I dont raise the water above that (That is where the bristlenose jumped onto, I have a coverglass now :D)

Hi,

As a general guide you should have an inch of adult size fish per gallon, work out how many gallons you have then you'll know how many more fish you can add. Remeber that angels are territorial and it is often suggested that they have 10 gallons each.

Emma

Most reactions

Back