Equipment make/model/size: Fluval Venezia 190 plus stock and equipment
Quantity for sale: 1 tank plus equipment
Reason for Sale: moving to USA
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £400 all in
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: See below

Hi All,

It’s time to close down and sell up as my wife and I are moving to the USA to take care of her sick Dad. This has been with me for a long time and I am really sorry to have to close down this tank (and my Discus tank on a separate thread) as it’s been such an important part of my life for so long.

I have all the pictures below for you on the equipment, spares, tests and food. A brief list is below, I have too many spares to list but have a close look through the pictures and you'll see everything!

I would really prefer not to break this down so my preference would be to sell as a complete setup and have priced it based on that (I know I would get more by breaking it down but I just want to see it go to a good home as I have known it) so its £400 all in.

I am based in Milton, Cambridge and due to the size and amount of equipment it would be require picking up but a standard saloon with a good sized boot should be able to take it all.

Equipment:
Fluval Venezia 190 Tank and Cabinet
Fluval 305 Filter (currently connected to tank)
Fluval 205 Filter (as a spare)
Two 150w heaters
Digital Thermometer
Digital pH meter
Airpump, airstone and tubing
Internal Powerhead
Timers for lights
All tubes for lights are working
Two Extension Leads
Test kit including Ammonia, Nitrate and pH
A bottle of household Ammonia
Electric Gravel Cleaner
3 types of Cichlid food
A bottle of Flourish
A bottle of Flourish Potassium
A water pump used for Waterchanges
Breeding Net
CO2 Bottle
Needle Valve
Lots of different size tubing
Adaptors to link different tube sizes together

Stocking:
10 various Malawi Cichlids including Blue Afra’s, Yellow Labs and Blue, Red and OB Metriaclima estherae.
1 Siamese Algae Eater

Substrate is a white sand (but other substrates can be included as I have got loads of different ones)
Currently the only tank features are the ocean rock you can see in the pictures but I have got a few ornaments which can also be included.

Any questions let me know!

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0132-1.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Interested in an external or two for the right price ;)

EDIT: Also

A bottle of Flourish
Internal Powerhead
Digital Thermometer
Digital pH meter

Job lot price for the above plus the Eheim classic posted? :)

Hi Mowbz,

I will pop you a price over shortly, however it will be on the basis of selling the fish first as I cant sell the filters until the livestock has gone, althought I will supply the malawi cichlids to the buyer of the tank if they want them.

Lets see how this goes.

Cheers,

Scott

Hi All,

This is now going to be broken down, I will be putting a new thread together with a full list of all my equipment and prices for each of them.

Cheers,

Scott

Most reactions

Back