Fs: Eheim Filter, Arcadia Arc Pod 9W, Rena Air Pump And Heaters...

Pleccy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Howdy, it's been ages since I've logged on here, so here goes... :D

I'm having a break from fishkeeping for a little while, and so I'm going to sell up with my equipment. So I've got the following stuff for sale, all of it is in very good condition.

1x Eheim Aquaball 2210 (including all media, bracket and suction cups, no box or instructions however) £12

1x Arcadia Arc pod 9w (has a broken reflector housing clip, but the lamp is still in 100% working order )£10

1x Rena Air 100 airpump (including airline, airstone and non-return valve) £8.00

1x Juwel 50w heater (no bracket) £8

1x Interpet 50w heater (includes bracket and suction cups) £10

1x Ebo Jager 50w heater (no bracket or suction cups, the bracket disappeared for some strange reason during a tank breadown) £10

I'll take the stated prices for each item, or the nearest offers will be welcome. Alternatively, I'll take £35 for everything including delivery, or nearest offer. First PM for individual items or everything secures. Payment by Paypal, PO or cleared Cheque.

The image shows most of the items for sale, however I can get more photos on request.

DSC03679.jpg

Yep, everything includes 1st class recorded postage... ;)

I would also just like to point out that the Eheim filter is not the 2208 that I originally described it as, this was a genuine error and the filter is actually the 2210 model, which is suitable for tanks in the 60-160 l. range. I have just rectified this.

No takers huh? I would have expected my arm to be ripped off with those prices... :D

If you could send me a PM or a text to the number above then we can discuss payment methods and postage.

£20 for everything in the pic? If so, can you reserve for tonight?

Arcadia Arc pod now SOLD! Everything else still available, please text me on the number above if interested.

Bump! Price now reduced to £15 including delivery, this includes the Eheim Aquaball 2210 filter, three 50w heaters and the Rena air 100 airpump including airstone, airline and a non-return valve. Everything is boxed up and ready to go. :)

Nope, all of them are at least 10-12 inches in length. In fact I'm not aware of any 50w heaters that small.

Most reactions

Back