Fry How Many?

emmzer

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
how many is normall 4 a guppies 1st pregnancy...1 had 25 the other day and we caught all but my other went into labour had 5 ate 1 then stopped...now all she is having is white poo...please help is there more to come?
cheers

well i find it depends on the size of the mother and the fry when born but if its your first lot it would be hard to tell if they a big or not. roughly how big would you say the fry and mother are?

well i find it depends on the size of the mother and the fry when born but if its your first lot it would be hard to tell if they a big or not. roughly how big would you say the fry and mother are?

hi my first lot where born 2 days ago from a different guppy and she had 25...this guppy is a bit bigger and more squared off then the other but her fry where the same size ...erm about the witch of little finger nail...
hope this helps

Eh, they all differ in fry numbers. Some even have their fry over a few days. Your fish may just have a smaller number of fry, naturally. :)

am i doin sumthing rong lol all u seem to be having lots of fry, but my mollie had 5 and newest birth resulted in 6 (not sure which fish these were from lol) i want lots hehe

am i doin sumthing rong lol all u seem to be having lots of fry, but my mollie had 5 and newest birth resulted in 6 (not sure which fish these were from lol) i want lots hehe

hi kezza dont know bout mollies.. it was my guppie who has 25...but my second guppy has only had 5..and she ate 1 of those :sad:
oh well she is in the breeding tank so will see over next few days :/

Most reactions

Back