bunjiweb

mmmmmmmarines
Reaction score
cobweb1.jpg

cobweb2.jpg

cobweb3.jpg

It was COLD last night!

Ben

Great pics. I think spiderwebs are beautiful things and a work of art. Never seen them covered with frost before though. Even more beautiful that way. The last 2 summers we have had 2 or 3 large spiders (don't know what kind)in the back yard on the pear trees. They build their large webs every night and usually by morning, they were gone (I guess the wind or something got them). I went out a lot of nights with a flashlight and just watched them weave their webs. It's truely amazing to watch. I never bothered them although I hate spiders and insects in general (allegric to bees so I guess it caries over to all crawly things) and thye went on pretty much all summer.

CFC and I were looking at the frosted spider webs in our garden on Sunday; they were absolutely stunning; your photos are beautiful and a lovely reminder of what we were looking at :D .

Absolutely beautiful shots! They look like they are made from little crystal beads all strung together. Stunning.

I don't know how I missed this, but they're stunning and breath taking. Did the frost melting destroy the cob webs?

nope there are still cobwebs there! Although whether they were new ones that were built very quickly i don't know! lol.

Ben

Most reactions

Back