Frogbit - Sold Out Atm

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
i've got some amazon frogbit plants - lots actually the roots on the largest are now approx 10"

i use them for my guppy, platty, limia and minnow fry and shrimp love sitting on these
Forum members have found that their betta enjoy nestling in these roots

10 (minimum always more put in) floating plants for £5 including postage(first class) to UK
20 (minimum always more put in)plants £8.50
40 (minimum always more put in)plants £15

new pics
1041.jpg

1046-1.jpg

PAYMENT by paypal , cash or postal order
cheers Sarah xx

EDIT - no copper treatment used in any tanks as most tanks have shrimp in - plants are fed with tetra plantamin

PICS

1641.jpg

1639.jpg

1637.jpg

What sort of size are these as I am setting up my Vision 180 this week but only have x2 hex tanks atm which I would have to keep them in until vision ready so not a lot of surface area...

Hi Sarah,

If you've still got some of these at the end of the month I'll have some more :D If I haven't contacted you before the 28th give me a nudge ;)

Leanne

Anyone considering buying from Sarah, I can highly recommend her and her frogbit, its very healthy and good sized, in fact my Severum loved them so much he ate the whole lot!!! That was not the plan, but very delicious he says :lol:

I agree with the Minx ;)

I've had Frogbit from Sarah before and I'm wanting seconds!!

Leanne

Would these grow/survive in a coldwater pond outdoors, or would it be to cold for this plant?

my mother in law has this outside in her pond but it does seem to die back quite a lot in the winter - flourishes again when temps warm up

i would not recommend adding this to a pond in the winter

I agree with the Minx ;)

I've had Frogbit from Sarah before and I'm wanting seconds!!

Leanne

hey leanne
just trimmed the roots of the plants i got left so they will be re available again in a weeks time :)
if you trim the roots the top leaves grow bigger - well thats what i have found anyway :)

Thanks Sarah xx

ALL RECENT ORDERS POSTED - hope you find them to your liking

thanks Sarah x

Received mine, Very Nicely packaged.
Looking Great, Thanks :D

OOOH yes that would be great with my snakeheads.....would it survive in 18-20c???
do i need to do all that co2 bussiness or will it do ok staight in a normal tank, would be ideal for the s/head fry if they survive to hide up among it.....I have duckweed at present which looks great but those are wonderful......
Ummmm how would i pay you?

Most reactions

Back