Freshwater Planted 15G Cube Beginning

landonjacob

Reaction score
It’s not finished. I still have plans to add a few jungle Val’s in the back center of the setup behind the Java ferns. I know it’ll be a lot of trimming but I love the cover they provide. As well as one anubias nana petite and three (real/aquarium safe) moss balls. Which fish would you add to this 15 gallon? Is the cube layout too small for a betta sorority? Maybe a few trios of guppies with frequent water changes? I have plans for an outdoor tropical pond (I live heat of FL and will have a heater installed if temps drop below 75). It’ll be either 150 or 309 gallons, I haven’t decided stock plans yet but am ordering in the next two weeks! So I’m not worried about future space necessarily, what would you guys add if it were your setup?

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpeg
    IMG_0461.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Very pretty tank! Not sure where you live in Florida but there is an excellent mom and pop shop near Destin that specializes in nano tanks. Personally, I would keep the bioload very low. Consider Celestial Pearl Danios (Danio margaritatus) as a choice. Let's discuss your pond plans in a new pond thread. I might be able to help.

Most reactions

Back