Reaction score
Livestock:gold halfbeaks
Quantity for sale:2
Reason for Sale:change of fish
Delivery or Collection:collection
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph: no

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi scotty, I'm interested and in Tullibody so travelling wouldn't be a problem, just need a wee bit of info.
Ok in a 20 gallon ?
Ok with Dwarf Rainbows ?
Peaceful or aggressive ?
:unsure:

very peaceful,whats 20gallons in litres,i have them in a juwel rio 125,thats a 125litres

Hi, sorry to waste your time, I had been looking for these a while back, i figure there is more than enough room to add two of these to the tank, the Mrs is saying to much in already and she doesn't like or want, again very sorry to waste your time, look forward to the day I drop a pair :sad:

P1030503.jpg

If you are still looking to find a home for these guys in a few weeks and are prepared to mail them at my expense, I would love to give them a home!

However, i do understand you are looking for someone to collect them from Falkirk currently.
wink.gif

Any ideas if they'd be compatable with a betta in a 16gal tank? 64l

not too sure,maybe you could ask someone in the betta section

cheers
scott

If you are still looking to find a home for these guys in a few weeks and are prepared to mail them at my expense, I would love to give them a home!

However, i do understand you are looking for someone to collect them from Falkirk currently.
wink.gif

would prefer someone to pick them up,but thank you very much for your generous offer.

cheers
scott

Most reactions

Back