The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

connorlindeman

Plant Man
Contest Moderator
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Draining the 40 gallon. I have some plants leftover. Anybody want them? Jungle Val, Christmas moss, a clump of wendtii and some duckweed mixed in.
Just pay shipping. I will throw them away tomorrow if nobody wants them.
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg

Which country/ state are you in?

What about putting them outside in a tub of water and leaving them to their own devices?

Aren't you growing plants for sale now?
How is that going?
Or is that a dumb question considering you are throwing plants away :)

If I was stateside I'd definitely put a bid in 😅

Which country/ state are you in?

What about putting them outside in a tub of water and leaving them to their own devices?

Aren't you growing plants for sale now?
How is that going?
Or is that a dumb question considering you are throwing plants away :)
Im in the US. NJ. Accidentally put this in the UK classified :)
Its cold out now over here. 40s-50s at night.

Yes I do have my plant business but these plants are not quite large enough to sell.
Most of my plants are shipped in weekly. I have made over 20,000 plant sales since I started last year. Its going quite well.

I have made over 20,000 plant sales since I started last year. Its going quite well.
Wow 😳 That's great to hear! Is that 40gal going to be a future TOTM?? 😉 a 6x totm banner would look even better than a 5x 😂

Wow 😳 That's great to hear! Is that 40gal going to be a future TOTM?? 😉 a 6x totm banner would look even better than a 5x 😂
I plan on going high tech for the first time. Co2. Also getting a Fluval 207 for filtration and an inline heater. Through my supplier I can get 12 16" + pieces of Pacific wood for a great price. I want a large wood structure with rocks and plants all around. I want a large shoal of something. Not sure what yet. We'll see how it goes 👌

Im in the US. NJ. Accidentally put this in the UK classified :)
Its cold out now over here. 40s-50s at night.

Yes I do have my plant business but these plants are not quite large enough to sell.
Most of my plants are shipped in weekly. I have made over 20,000 plant sales since I started last year. Its going quite well.
good stuff, well done :)

Hey since you've made 20,000 plant sales do you have any crypt Purpurea or crypt cordata var siamensis for sale ?

Most reactions

Back