Free Firemouth Free To Good Home Free

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
rescued from a friends broken tank and he cant get another tank

I have it in a tank at the moment but my firemouth is bullying it so would rather it went to someone on here as it just hides all the time. its in good health and eating well its about 2.5"

i will drop off in exeter or in plymouth, as i work there or you can collect

still available!

Is it still available? I am in Plymouth. How big is it at the moment? What fish has it been living with?

Cheers
James
yeah still got it.

its only a couple of inches

i got it from a friends tank as it broke and he couldnt afford to replace it

its in a tank at the moment with a slightly bigger firemouth a severum some columbian tetras and a royal plec, but it spends most of the time hiding away

where abouts in plymouth are you?

Mutley, PL4. Not really sure it is suitable for my tank although I love the look of them. I have some neon tetras, 2 Kribs a couple of BN Plecs and a Bolivain ram in a 90L.

Mutley, PL4. Not really sure it is suitable for my tank although I love the look of them. I have some neon tetras, 2 Kribs a couple of BN Plecs and a Bolivain ram in a 90L.
i think when it grows it it will eat the neons :blink:

this firemouth is still available!

someone must be able to give it a better home it just hides away in the plants an behind the filters untill the other one sees it and chases it to another hiding place :sad:

i will even drive within reason to drop it off!

hiya mate, despite being in exeter
which is a long-ish way from me...im based in kent.
but i wud love to have your firemouth as i have fish (gourami's, cichlids & pictus) of about the same size and a royal plec like yours :D
upto you but i could give it a good home.

if you could add a couple more the problem would probably stop! They are aggressive to their own kind so adding 2 more might spread that out a bit!

ooo was looking at firemouths earlier this week but not sure if they would be ok with corys and rtbs and betta and large prestilla tetras

Most reactions

Back