Four Lined Pim

I just looked through my entire photobucket album, and I have no pics of my pictus cats, they never come out :lol:

Your 4 lined pim likes to eat huh? Good job on getting some nice pictures :thumbs:

Yours is a beauty, lilmolly :)

Sorry, don't have a 4-lined Pim, but here is my Pim pictus - too fast really to capture properly on my camera :(
Would love some larger types, but my tank doesn't allow for it....

com08.jpg

Sorry, don't have a 4-lined Pim, but here is my Pim pictus - too fast really to capture properly on my camera :(

com08.jpg

Thanks. I'm suprized at their width more than their length. These guys are fatties. I don't think you can tell by the pictures. I call them Mr. & Mrs. Whiskers. Couldn't think of anything better to call them than that. Your pim in quite a looker as well. :thumbs:

Keep it comin' guys. Any cat fish picture will do. They are just soo fun to look at. :D

com08.jpg
you got the rarer of the two types. lucky. i'll try and snap some pictures of mine but there favorties spot is the spot with the most glare

Most reactions

Back