Found This In My Aquarium

mister-t

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
came in from work and wriggling about on top of the substrate i found what looks like a grub of some sort.i have taken a pic(sorry about the quality)has anyone got any ideas what it is and where it may of come from
mister-t

Attachments

• grub.JPG
    grub.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 32
It could have been growing in one of your pants and has how emerged to hatch. It'll probably not do any harm but better to be safe :)

Sam

O-OH, ......... are you sitting down?......... its bad news....... you've got a blur-bug. Horrid things they are, however much you focus on them they just look blurred, they drive some people insane, good luck!

Sorry... just messing about.

O-OH, ......... are you sitting down?......... its bad news....... you've got a blur-bug. Horrid things they are, however much you focus on them they just look blurred, they drive some people insane, good luck!

Sorry... just messing about.

I caught that bug once. Seems to be rife at my local pub.

Squid

It could have been growing in one of your pants and has how emerged to hatch. It'll probably not do any harm but better to be safe :)

Sam

lol - if I found that blurbug growing in my pants I'd be worried :crazy:

i'm so slow.. i didn't even notice the typo first time round, and i have only just twigged here. (obviously not the only bonkers one chamberpot)

Time for a change of pants sam.

Squid

thats a maggot, and you could of caught it off anywhere or it may of grown in your pants if you are not very hygienic- apparantely maggots are good for fish or fish like eating them (check this first!), or if you are less cruel you could have him in a jar and have him as your new pet!

well at least you all have a sense of humour,well i sliced it up and fed it my fish
mister-t

Sam

lol - if I found that blurbug growing in my pants I'd be worried :crazy:

i'm so slow.. i didn't even notice the typo first time round, and i have only just twigged here. (obviously not the only bonkers one chamberpot)

Time for a change of pants sam.

Squid

Its not the first time Ive done that and no doubt it wont be the last! :lol: DOh! :X

Most reactions

Back