Reaction score
Livestock: Malawis
Age and condition: No idea, I've had them 18 months - 2 years
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: Clearing down Malawi tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price:No idea
Postage & Packaging:N/A
Location: North Staffordshire / Cheshire border. Biddulph, between Stoke and Congleton

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I am clearing out the remains of my Malawi tank, so currently looking for homes for the 3 remaining fish.
I believe one is a red top blue zebra about 4" long and called Chris
1 yellow lab called Mary
1 Tropheus Moorii I think its a red rainbow, but it doesn't look like the Google results

I have no idea of the sex of any of them, so Mary and Chris may need renaming.

I also have no idea of what the value of any of these chaps is. I would be happy for anyone to make what they thought a suitable donation to The Christie charity via my donation page.

Pictures:
Red top blue zebra (Chris)
004-1.jpg

Yellow lab (Mary)
010.jpg

019.jpg

Moorii
014.jpg

008.jpg

017-1.jpg

You will need to bring bucket / bag etc.

Anyone? Free? They're the only three left and I'd like to get shot of the tank etc

Hmm ill have to look see if I can have them in my community tank but I don't think I can ill look later and let you know

Hi seems I can't have these in community tank sorry:(

Hi, I'm interested with the fish, please let me know if still available.
I'm in Mississauga, ON< CANADA.
Thanks

Livestock: Malawis
Age and condition: No idea, I've had them 18 months - 2 years
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: Clearing down Malawi tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price:No idea
Postage & Packaging:N/A
Location: North Staffordshire / Cheshire border. Biddulph, between Stoke and Congleton

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I am clearing out the remains of my Malawi tank, so currently looking for homes for the 3 remaining fish.
I believe one is a red top blue zebra about 4" long and called Chris
1 yellow lab called Mary
1 Tropheus Moorii I think its a red rainbow, but it doesn't look like the Google results

I have no idea of the sex of any of them, so Mary and Chris may need renaming.

I also have no idea of what the value of any of these chaps is. I would be happy for anyone to make what they thought a suitable donation to The Christie charity via my donation page.

Pictures:
Red top blue zebra (Chris)
004-1.jpg

Yellow lab (Mary)
010.jpg

019.jpg

Moorii
014.jpg

008.jpg

017-1.jpg

You will need to bring bucket / bag etc.

Hi, I'm interested with the fish. Please let me know if still available.
I'm in Mississauga, ON, CANADA.
Thanks

canliq seeing as its for collection only and is in the uk

unless you're planning to travel that far for three africans i would say your out of luck

Most reactions

Back