For All The Arowana Lovers

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:) I live in colombia, MD! I know the people that take care of that arowana! I havn't been to see him in a while though, but I see hes doing quite well.

I already knew about that guy. I just posted his original price when he was sold to aro dyanasty on "$400 fish". his original retail when they bought him was us $66,666. I would kill for that fish... :drool: :drool: :drool:

looks like a white silver to me
pearl is another name for a jardini

true

pearl is a jardini and they are nowere near £100k nore like £30-40

Wasn't it the true albino Arowana that fetched nearer £100k? I think that editions in my loft, not quite to hand.

ok look at this link then: LINKY

yes but that is not a pearl aro a pearl is a jardini

all that is is a silver aro but its a bit whiter than normal

only a mucpet would pay £100k for a white siver aro think how many other great fish you chould buy with that money i dont care how much money you have you would have to be crazy to spend it on a silver/whie aro with drop eye

they cant be that rare as the one in the video is the 4th one i have seen this week

their was one for sale on aquabid last week for $11,000

their are probably loads of them around but most of them will be sold to the jap market

ok look at this link then: LINKY

yes but that is not a pearl aro a pearl is a jardini

all that is is a silver aro but its a bit whiter than normal

only a mucpet would pay £100k for a white siver aro think how many other great fish you chould buy with that money i dont care how much money you have you would have to be crazy to spend it on a silver/whie aro with drop eye

they cant be that rare as the one in the video is the 4th one i have seen this week

their was one for sale on aquabid last week for $11,000

their are probably loads of them around but most of them will be sold to the jap market

You tell them you miserable git :good: :stupid: :rofl: :big_boss:

I already knew about that guy. I just posted his original price when he was sold to aro dyanasty on "$400 fish". his original retail when they bought him was us $66,666. I would kill for that fish... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I actually don't like that fish, I much prefer the Gold arowana species, they look nicer and are a lot cheaper.

platinum ones are exceptionally rare

Deffinately wouldn't pay out that much for a fancy silver aro. Would much rather get a top end asian if i had that kind of money to play with.

on a side note, i saw a 3 inch arrowana at my LFS that they claimed was a pearl

it was going for £30

just wondering what you guys made of it

Most reactions

Back