Food for my catfish?

ghent_3rd

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am looking to widen the feeding habits of the cats and sucking loaches that I have and having read an article in PFK from last year I am going to try and make up a paste from courgette, cucumber, lettuce and a couple of other bits and bobs suggested and put it onto a pebble to let the cats graze as in natural habitat. I don't think it is right that I should limit my corys and plecs down to one/two feeds a day and also all the fish have started attacking my new plants so I need something to take interest away from them.

Does anyone else do this and also before I make the paste will the cucumber, marrow etc need to be frozen as it does if I am just feeding sliced vegetables or will it be OK just blended down?

If you make a paste, when it hits the water..wont it cause a lot of cloudiness? I could be wrong.... :/

No, what I am planning on doing is making the paste, putting it onto a rock/pebble, letting it dry and then putting it into the tank. I seen article on doing it in Practical Fishkeeping.

Most reactions

Back