Equipment make-model-size: Fluval Roma 90 Aquarium
Age and condition: 18 Months old, Good condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Lost interest
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £75 o.n.o
Postage & Packaging: Collection Only
Photograph:

Offered for sale is our Fluval Roma 90 Aquarium. This is complete with the following:-

Stand.
Gravel (in tank and some spare new gravel).
Heater.
In Tank Filter.
Air Pump with 2 Air Stones.
2 Lights in Hood.
1 Fake Rock Tunnel.
1 Fake Rock Ornament.

2 Silver Dollars.
1 Silver Shark.
2 Black Widows.
1 Sail Fin Plecko.
1 Fantail Goldfish
1 Other fish (not sure of name, looks a bit like a snake).

The buyer would have to bring their own containers to transport water and fish. Can help load into car/van.

Any Questions or more Pic's please ask.

FishTank11.jpg

FishTank8.jpg

FishTank4.jpg

FishTank5.jpg

FishTank6.jpg

FishTank13.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hey,
Tank looks good, hope it sells.
I have noticed that you have two different price on the same ad!
£60 and £75 o.n.o. !
Sam

Equipment make-model-size: Fluval Roma 90 Aquarium
Age and condition: 18 Months old, Good condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Lost interest
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £75 o.n.o
Postage & Packaging: Collection Only
Photograph:

Offered for sale is our Fluval Roma 90 Aquarium. This is complete with the following:-

Stand.
Gravel (in tank and some spare new gravel).
Heater.
In Tank Filter.
Air Pump with 2 Air Stones.
2 Lights in Hood.
1 Fake Rock Tunnel.
1 Fake Rock Ornament.

2 Silver Dollars.
1 Silver Shark.
2 Black Widows.
1 Sail Fin Plecko.
1 Fantail Goldfish
1 Other fish (not sure of name, looks a bit like a snake).

The buyer would have to bring their own containers to transport water and fish. Can help load into car/van.

Any Questions or more Pic's please ask.

FishTank11.jpg

FishTank8.jpg

FishTank4.jpg

FishTank5.jpg

FishTank6.jpg

FishTank13.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.
I am interested as we have been considering purchasing a fluval roma 90 from new. Not sure that we would be able to transport live fish though as we live near chelmsford, essex.

What do you think?

also those fish are 1 not ok with each other

like goldfish are coldwater and the others are tropical

the silver dollars need a 4-5 ft tank at least

the plec needs a 5 ft tank atleast so please do not sell the fish with the tank

I am interested as we have been considering purchasing a fluval roma 90 from new. Not sure that we would be able to transport live fish though as we live near chelmsford, essex?
[/quote]

Chelmsford is probably to far for the fish to travel.

I could advertise the fish seperate or see if my local aquatics shop would be interested in taking them.

Let me know.

The other fish is a weather loach, which is also coldwater

I'm in Reigate, so not far and am also interested, though I don't want the fish, just the tank and equipment.
Can you let me know if that's doable, and can collect any eveing this week or at the weekend.
Martin

Hi im in Horley

if your breaking the tank down I could give the Silver dollars and plec a home in my 6ft tank if it helps with your sale.

Hi im in Horley

if your breaking the tank down I could give the Silver dollars and plec a home in my 6ft tank if it helps with your sale.

Hi,

That would help.

When would you be able to come and get them?

You will need to bring your own bag's to transport them.

John

I'm in Reigate, so not far and am also interested, though I don't want the fish, just the tank and equipment.
Can you let me know if that's doable, and can collect any eveing this week or at the weekend.
Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes it is doable. Somebody(thedc5) has posted that they can take the Silver Dollars & Plec. The rest I can take to a shop. Once I know when thedc5 can collect the dollars and plec we can arrange for you to come and get the rest minus fish.

Is that ok with you?

John

Hi im in Horley

Hi,

That would help.

When would you be able to come and get them?

You will need to bring your own bag's to transport them.

John

Hi I could come tomorrow night after work about 6:30ish or Saturday or Sunday.

Dave

Sorry tried to PM you but it wont let me, drop me a txt if you want me to collect or give us a ring

Sounds good to me, but only if Ape-man isn't still interested as he did ask before me.
Maybe PM him and check then let me know when you are ready.
Martin

Sounds good to me, but only if Ape-man isn't still interested as he did ask before me.
Maybe PM him and check then let me know when you are ready.
Martin

Martin,

Dave(thedc5)has collected the Silver Dollars and Plec tonight. The other fish will be going tomorrow.

So would Sunday suit you?

John

Most reactions

Back