Fluval Roma 200

Murray92

Reaction score
FLUVAL ROMA 200

HI guys, hope you are all well.

So as the title suggests I have just ordered myself the Fluval Roma 200 and I just have a couple questions on it.

I plan to have the following:

6 neon tetras
6 cardinal tetras
6 diamond tetras
6 cherry rasbora
6 zebra danio
6 panda Corys
1 blue phantom pleco

does this seem overcrowded or do you think it will be ok? I know they are only small fish apart from the pleco that reaches 8 inches.

Next question is, I have purchased a Fluval 307 External filter rather than use the one which comes with it. However Im wondering about the heater. What do you guys recommend? Is it any good? Or do you think I should buy something different?

Thanks for your help. 😊🐟🐠🐡

6 neon tetras
6 cardinal tetras
6 diamond tetras
6 cherry rasbora
6 zebra danio
6 panda Corys
1 blue phantom pleco

does this seem overcrowded or do you think it will be ok? I know they are only small fish apart from the pleco that reaches 8 inches.
I don't think that's overcrowded at all.

I don't have enough experience on your other questions to speak though

FLUVAL ROMA 200

HI guys, hope you are all well.

So as the title suggests I have just ordered myself the Fluval Roma 200 and I just have a couple questions on it.

6 neon tetras
6 cardinal tetras
6 diamond tetras
6 cherry rasbora
6 zebra danio
6 panda Corys
1 blue phantom pleco

Next question is, I have purchased a Fluval 307 External filter rather than use the one which comes with it. However Im wondering about the heater. What do you guys recommend? Is it any good? Or do you think I should buy something different?

Thanks for your help. 😊🐟🐠🐡
hi

I have the 125 version on which I replaced the heater with fluvals E series I think you call them. They have the temp displayed on them as the standard heater failed quite quickly. Only issue I have is the E series is bulky.

I would say the stock is not overcrowded but I like to keep schools bigger of same fish as I have 15 cardinals & 9 rasboras in my 125 I just think it looks better. Just my preference I guess.

I looked into the 307 for my tank also, looks like a good filter but I just added a second internal as I have visions of my kids pulling a hose off 😂

Most reactions

Back