Fluval Edge Tank

aries4

Reaction score
hey there,

i'm new to this site and was just wondering if anyone can help me if they have a fluval edge tank. I set mine up recently have not put fish in it yet as want it to settle first but i just have a problem with the bubbles forming at the top of the tank. Does anyone know how i can eliminate them? any advice on this tank will help really. Thanks x

Welcome to the forum Aries I do not have the tank you are talking about but there are plenty on the forum that do I am sure one will be along to help you out with your problem.

Are you new to keeping fish? if so have you heard of cycling a tank? If you do not then I humbly suggest you take a look at the resource centre and read the sections on cycling it will save you a lot of anguish.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/277264-beginners-resource-center/

Regards onebto.

thanks for the posts :) onebto this is my second tank had the other one for 4 years so i am not a complete newbie it's just i've never had a tank this small or quite like this b4. I was reading about how to cycle a tank just before i read your post, i dnt plan to put any fish in it yet till i get the water checked and make sure everythings ok. Liam, great help, thanks :)

thanks for the posts :) onebto this is my second tank had the other one for 4 years so i am not a complete newbie it's just i've never had a tank this small or quite like this b4. I was reading about how to cycle a tank just before i read your post, i dnt plan to put any fish in it yet till i get the water checked and make sure everythings ok. Liam, great help, thanks :)

Sorry I was just checking good news :good:

Regards onebto

Just a quick point, if you just leave the water for 3-4 days without adding anything then your water will be showing 'fine' results but that is because there is nothing in it!

yeh i knw, so what do u suggest as obv i have to add fish at some point

will do that, regardless how long it takes id rather do that than have dead fish :sad: . Thanks everyone :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back