Fluval Duo Deep 800 And Cabinet

DaveA76

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, here i have for sale my fluval duo deep 800 tank, the size is 800mm x 350mm x 450mm so about 125L according to the calculator on here,there is a couple of scratches that arent that bad but are on the front, but the tank is reversable so the scratches are at the back (just trying to be as honest as i can),
The hood comes with twin 20w t8 lights which have a marine blue and an aqua glo, fitted about 6 months ago it also come with a spare bulb
The cabinet is alo included but this does have a mark on the bottom corner where door opens (see pics),

it is the modern style tank with black silicone and the plastic trims on the bottom so no need for polystyrene under the tank

please note none of the contents in the pics of the tank are included apart from the sand if you want it and the background

condition: good, a few scratches on the front but tank can be reversed
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: got new bigger tank
Delivery or Collection:collection only
Sales price: £85 o.n.o £75 ono
Postage & Packaging:no postage, collection only or may deliver if very local
Photograph:

010620111123.jpg

010620111121.jpg

010620111124.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

forgot to add, maybe able to take a trade in because im after a nice piece of used (no tannins) bogwood and a small fry tank

Oh dave I'm nearly in tears here I bought a new setup at the weekend if I had seen this I would of snapped your hand off as Im only in cleethorpes....good luck with the sale m8

Most reactions

Back